“Controversies” and “celebrities” are two words that are slowly but steadily becoming synonymous. It might be an exaggeration to call these words synonyms, but they occur together quite frequently in the same sentences.
Popular Nigerian musician, Kizz Daniel is the latest victim of controversies that comes with stardom. The artiste was accused of refusing to perform at a show in Tanzania.
Few things to note:
- Stephen Nkpu, while speaking on Instagram live with Daddy Freeze accused Kizz Daniel of not coming for a concert ‘Summer Amplified’ concert that took place on Sunday in Tanzania after receiving payment.
- He said he spent over $300k dollars to bring Kizz Daniel for the show
- According to him, Kizz Daniel said he didn’t show up because the airport officials failed to bring his gold chain.
- The ‘Buga’ crooner was arrested on Monday after and bailed out of police custody at night.
- It was gathered that his bail was posted by Tanzania singer Harmonize.
- There are rumors that the Tanzanian Police are still holding the singer’s passport.